ACPS3310: 3U cPCI® Serial Carrier Card for AcroPack Modules
The ACPS3310 is a 3U CompactPCI Serial carrier card for Acromag’s AcroPack mezzanine modules. Two isolated I/O expansion slots interface AcroPack or mini PCIe modules to the PCIe bus. All connections to field signals are made through front panel connectors on the carrier board which passes them to the individual AcroPack modules.
Key Features & Benefits
- Two AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slots support any combination of I/O functions
- PCI Express Version 2.1 compliant carrier
- Compliant with PICMG CPCI-S.0 R2.0 standard
- PCIe switch allows two devices to share a single 4HP peripheral board slot in a CPCI-S chassis
- Geographical addressing identifies carrier location on the backplane
- Front panel 68-pin VHDCI CHAMP 0.8mm connectors for field I/O signals
- Isolated power supply option for use with isolated AcroPack modules
- Fused +1.5V, +3.3V, +5V, +12V, -12V DC power. A fuse is present on each supply line serving each AcroPack module.
- JTAG header for programming and debugging AcroPack modules with an FPGA
- Extended temperature range
- Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environment