In addition to the specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection instructions and/or other relevant technical data that is contained with, or specified on the purchase order, your company is being notified of, and required to, comply with the following additional requirements:
- Notify Acromag Inc. of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition prior to supplying product or services to Acromag Inc.
- Notify Acromag Inc. of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain Acromag’s approval for the changes.
- Proper flow down to external providers applicable to Acromag Inc. specification and requirements along with retaining requested documented and/or information as directed under PO “Special Instructions”.
- Where feasible, the implement a quality management system to control the quality of goods and services is required and should be approved by Acromag, Inc.
As a supplier of materials or services to Acromag Inc. your product/service directly affects our products quality and safety, and is of utmost importance to Acromag, Inc. It is the Suppliers responsibility to perform and source raw material ethically. Any issues or concerns found by the supplier should be reported to Acromag Inc accordingly.
All metalwork suppliers are required to provide a certificate of conformity.
Unless otherwise specified on provided drawings, the certificate of conformity must contain the following information:
- Acromag Part Number with Revision
- Verification the parts meet specifications on the prints
- Certificate of Conformity #
In addition, each piece of metalwork must be etched with a lot code on the metalwork in the following format: YYWW (last two digits of the year, and week of the year).
Department Of Defense Rated Orders (DPAS)
Department of Defense Order Declaration: This is a rated order certified for United States national defense/security use requiring the Supplier to follow all provisions of the United States Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) regulation (15 CFR 700) (FAR 52.211-15). Please reference each line’s “Special Instructions” to review the DPAS Priority Rating: XX-XX and Prime Contract Number: XXXXXXXX. All quantities ordered are based on standard MOQ/pack size and coverage for process fallout. Best dates per part number are requested to be confirmed. DPAS orders are required to have confirmation dates and quantities provided within 24-hours of receipt of purchase order. Any DPAS order not recognized by the purchase order Supplier requires a valid justification from the OEM clearly outlining why the OEM does not recognize/accept DPAS orders.
Calibration & Repairs
The supplier shall calibrate/repair units to the below standards unless otherwise outlined by Acromag Incorporated. Any additional requirements will be clearly outlined under the “Special Instructions” per line item. All calibrations/repairs must have a C of C provided to ensure the proper standards are being followed per PO instructions along with Terms and Conditions requirements.
- Calibrate Per ISO 17025 Accredited Data with Measurement Uncertainty
- Calibration of this instrument shall be performed by a “NVLAP” Registered Laboratory
- The Calibration report shall as a minimum list the following information:
- As received and as left calibration information
- Out-of-Tolerance conditions
- The list of traceable calibration standards used to verify/calibrate the Acromag instrument
- Calibration expiration – to be included in report and on equipment
Counterfeit Component Avoidance Requirements
- OCM/OEM, Authorized/Franchised Distributors:
By fulfilling this Purchase Order, you certify you are the components original component/original equipment manufacturer (OCM/OEM), or an authorized franchised distributor. As an authorized franchised distributor, all components on this order are to be acquired directly from the original component/original equipment manufacturer, with records of traceability to the OCM/OEM. A certificate of compliance and traceability to the OCM/OEM are required to be supplied with each delivery of components to Acromag.
- Independent Distributors (Broker/Nonfranchise Supplier):
The seller represents and warrants that only authentic components are delivered to Acromag Incorporated. To mitigate the possibility of counterfeit components being supplied to Acromag the seller shall:
o Provide traceability records from the original component/original equipment manufacturer, and all supply chain intermediaries to the distributor’s direct source. The seller certifies the components are new and unused. Traceability records shall include the name and addresses of all supply chain intermediaries from the component manufacturer to the direct source of the component for the seller and shall include batch/lot identification of the component such as date/lot codes. A certificate of compliance and traceability is required with each delivery of components to Acromag.
o When direct traceability to the original component/equipment manufacturer and any supply chain intermediaries are not available inspections and tests of the components shall be performed to authenticate the components are new, unused, and not counterfeit components. Inspection and test methods shall be in compliance with the requirements of AS5553, CCAP-101 or IDEA-STD-1010, and include component identifiers such as date/lot codes. The inspection and test results, and a certificate of compliance shall be supplied to Acromag with the components.
o All parts must be tested to AS6081 (A1:A6) standards unless otherwise directed by Acromag Purchasing. Testing data must be provided for review and full approval by Acromag Engineering and Quality prior to releasing the order for shipping. All Xilinx parts with 2D Barcode will be rejected if 2D Barcode cannot provide the internal temperature information as outlined by the functionality of the 2D Barcode using the Xilinx application. Any parts found to be fraudulent will be reported to GIDEP and ERAI accordingly. If a supplier is unable to provide testing to AS6081 (A1:A6) standards, Acromag reserves the right to take the responsibility on to have the components tested to AS6081 (A1:A6) standards to ensure authenticity.