Acromag’s new state-of-the-art AcroPack® mPCIe-based rugged mezzanine modules deliver maximum I/O density when used with AcroPack carrier cards for CompactPCI® Serial, Mini-ITX Com Express Type 10, PCIe, XMC or VPX-based systems. Mix-and-match different AcroPack module types on one carrier for custom applications.
AcroPack Advantages and Features
- Mix and match many custom I/O combinations in a single slot
- A/D, D/A, Ethernet, counter/timers, communication (Ethernet, serial, MIL-STD-1553), digital I/O and FPGA functions
- CompactPCI® Serial, Mini-ITX Com Express Type 10, PCIe, XMC or VPX carriers
- Linux™, Windows®, and VxWorks™ support
- Sample software and diagnostics
- Solid down connector I/O interface (no flimsy ribbon I/O cables) Watch a video demonstrating this.
- -40 to 70°C standard operating temperature
- SWaP-C (70 x 30mm, 0.05oz, < 5 Watts per module, starting at $310)
Designed for COTS applications these general purpose I/O modules deliver high-speed and high-resolution A/D and D/A, digital I/O, Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553, serial communication, and re-configurable FPGA functions. Utilizing all solid-state components, these modules consume very little power and are designed to perform in commercial as well as extreme environments from -40 to 85 deg.C for conduction-cooled applications.
To further simplify the integration of AcroPack mezzanine modules into your host system, they maintain the same functionality and memory map of Acromag’s existing Industry Pack (IP) modules.
Acromag provides software support packages for embedded applications running on Linux, Windows, or VxWorks operating systems. These libraries provide generic routines to handle reads, writes, interrupts, and other functions. Demonstration programs enable the developer to quickly exercise the I/O modules before attaching the routines to the application program. This diagnostic tool can save hours of troubleshooting and debugging.
The COTS product line of AcroPacks are RoHS compliant and are ideal for scientific development labs, military and aerospace applications, the defense industry, and automation applications.