This informative video takes you through our quality control process.
Acromag takes every safeguard to guarantee you dependable operation. State-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and extended burn-in cycles add an extra degree of ruggedness. Multi-level inspections and aggressive testing further ensure you that all boards perform at or beyond rated specifications.
Acromag is committed to provide products of quality that meet the needs and expectations of our customers
- All products are built to comply with IPC-A-610 Class III standards.
- All manufacturing assemblers, inspectors, technicians and supervisors are IPC-A-610 certified.
- Printed circuit boards are purchased to IPC-6012 Class III standards and receive in-house inspections
- 1st piece inspection at each assembly process
- 100% functionality tested per documented test procedures
- Visual inspection at process completion
- Advanced water purification and board cleaning system
- Strict ESD control program
- Adoption of ANSI/ESD S20.20 standard as guide for controlling static discharge
AS9100 and ISO 9001 Certifications
Acromag’s quality management system is certified for compliance with AS9100-D quality standards. AS9100 is a widely adopted and standardized quality management system for the aerospace industry. It was introduced by the Society of Automotive Engineers in the Americas and the European Association of Aerospace Industries in Europe in October 1999. AS9100-D fully incorporates the entirety of the current version of ISO 9001:2008, while adding additional requirements relating to quality and safety. All major aerospace manufacturers and suppliers worldwide require compliance and/or registration to AS9100 as a condition of doing business with them.