Ethernet I/O ModulesAcromag's Ethernet I/O Modules for Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP I/O, and Profinet products offer a variety of solutions for remote I/O, distributed process control, and factory automation applications. An analog and discrete Ethernet I/O module interfaces sensors and actuators to controllers with Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet/IP CIP™ protocol network communication.
Ethernet I/O Continued
EtherNet/IP (Ethernet Industrial Protocol) is traditional Ethernet combined with an industrial application layer protocol targeted to industrial automation. This application layer protocol is the Control and Information Protocol (CIP). EtherNet/IP was created in an attempt to overcome the shortcomings of traditional IEEE 802.3 Ethernet as applied to the industrial automation world. Acromag offers a variety of options to fit your needs: Ethernet Analog I/O, Ethernet Digital I/O, Ethernet Multi-Function I/O, and Ethernet Switches and Converters.
3 Series of Ethernet I/O Solutions to Choose From
- BusWorks 900EN Series: Protocols: Modbus TCP/IP & Ethernet/IP | Programming: Built-in Web pages via Internet Browser; Save with Copy Utility
- BusWorks XT Series: Protocols: Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, & Profinet | Programming: USB Configured with Acromag XT-SIP Software; Save as file & easy download
- EtherStax ES2000 Series: Protocols: Modbus TCP/IP & Modbus UDP/IP | Programming: Built-in Web pages via Internet Browser; Save with Copy Utility
Network I/O Whitepapers
As your I/O experts, Acromag is here to help! Below are three of our most popular application notes and whitepapers related to our Ethernet I/O products. Find more application notes, white papers and support here: https://www.acromag.com/support/
Top 3 Ethernet I/O Application Notes:
- Getting Connected to Acromag Ethernet I/O Devices (Application Note)
- How to Remotely Access Ethernet I/O Over the Internet (Whitepaper)
- How Ethernet I/O Simplifies Communication Between One PLC and Multiple Remote Locations (Application Note)