Single/Dual-Channel Transmitters, AC-, DC- or Loop-Powered, DIN Rail-Mount
These units are very economical and very easy to use.
Transmitter, Single or Dual Channel, DC Voltage/Current Input, DC-Powered
• ±100V DC, 0 to 100mA DC, 0 to 20A AC (with optional sensor) input
• 0 to 20mA, 0 to 10V DC output
• 10-36V DC power
• Universal DC I/O transmitters with auto-configuration and self-ranging capabilities
These units receive DC current or voltage in...
651T/652T: Multi-Channel, Two-Wire Isolators
651T: Single I/O channel
652T: Dual I/O channel
These units convert a 4-20mA process current input into two identical isolated 4-20mA output signals. Each channel operates independently and is isolated from the others to prevent interaction between channels.
For easy troubleshooting, each unit ha...
Transmitter, Dual DC Voltage Input, Loop-Powered
• 2 channels, ±625mV, 0-10V DC (selectable ranges) input
• 4 to 20mA DC output
• 12-50V DC power from output loop
• Dual-channel transmitter with push-button calibration
These units accept DC voltage input signals, provide isolation, and output proportional DC current sig...