Industry Pack I/O Products
IndustryPack Mezzanine I/O Modules for VME, PCI and CompactPCI Systems
Acromag IndustryPack mezzanine IP modules deliver maximum I/O density when used with industry-standard IP carrier cards for VME, PCI, CompactPCI or PCI Express. These plug-in Industry Pack modules give you mix-and-match flexibility and high channel density to save your valuable card slots. Combining different IP types on one carrier simplifies the design of a low-cost, custom I/O board.
Select from a broad range of Acromag IP modules. Popular modules include high-speed and high resolution A/D and D/A, digital I/O, serial communication, and re-configurable FPGA functions. Isolation to protect your system is available on many modules.
To further simplify the integration of IP modules into your host system, Acromag provides several software support packages. And for easier I/O connections, accessories, such as termination panels, cables, and adapters, are also available.
Looking to modernize your system? The new AcroPack® product line updates our popular Industry Pack I/O modules by using the mPCIe interface format. We added 19mm and a 100 pin connector to provide up to 50 isolated rear I/O signals, giving you a tremendous amount of capability on an Extremely Small Footprint - Without Cabling! Learn more
- Analog I/OIndustry Pack Analog I/O Modules These boards perform high-speed and high-resolution A/D and D/A conversion. Mix-and-match flexibility and hich channel density for custom...Read More
- Digital I/OIndustry Pack Digital I/O Modules These Industry Pack boards interface TTL, on/off, hi/lo logic levels to an embedded computer system. Use these mezzanine boards on VME, ...Read More
- Industry Pack FPGA BoardsIndustry Pack FPGA Modules Acromag’s Industry Pack FPGA modules feature a user-customizable Altera Cyclone-II®EP2C20 FPGA. These modules allow users to develop and store ...Read More
- Counter/TimersIndustry Pack Counter/Timer Modules These modules perform event counting, timing and frequency measurement functions. Looking to modernize your system? The new AcroPac...Read More
- Serial CommunicationIndustry Pack Serial Communication Modules These modules provide an asynchronous serial communication interface for your system. Various models support RS-232/422/485 int...Read More
- Software SupportFor faster and easier development, Acromag provides a variety of function libraries for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, and other operating systems.Read More
- AccessoriesSelect from an assortment of cables and termination panels to simplify wiring and installation.Read More