Modbus RTU I/O Modules
I/O Modules with Modbus RTU Communication
Acromag's BusWorks 900MB Series is a high-performance collection of analog and discrete I/O modules with Modbus-RTU network communication. These units feature universal input/output ranges and an intelligent microcontroller to provide extreme flexibility and powerful monitoring and control capabilities. BusWorks modules are ideal for a wide variety of distributed I/O applications including data acquisition, control, process monitoring, and test & measurement.
- Modbus RTU Analog I/OMulti-channel units with flexible I/O ranges provide an isolated network interface for voltage, current, and temperature sensor signals or for non-networked controller signa...Read More
- Modbus RTU Digital I/OMonitor 12 signal per unit with digital input models. These units provide an isolated network interface for discrete logic-level devices with active-high or low inputs. Inpu...Read More
- Modbus RTU RS-485 RepeaterAcromag's RS-485 network repeater device allows users to take full advantage of the RS-485 standard's extended communication distances and multi-dropping capabilities. In add...Read More
- Modbus RTU Software SupportFor fast and easy implementation, Acromag offers a variety of utilities and controls to speed development with OPC, Visual Basic, Visual C, and .NET environments.Read More
- Modbus RTU AccessoriesSelect from an assortment of power supplies, adapters, cables, and mounting kits to simplify installation.Read More