Modbus RTU I/O Modules
I/O Modules with Modbus RTU Communication
Acromag's BusWorks 900MB Series is a high-performance collection of analog and discrete I/O modules with Modbus-RTU network communication. These units feature universal input/output ranges and an intelligent microcontroller to provide extreme flexibility and powerful monitoring and control capabilities. BusWorks modules are ideal for a wide variety of distributed I/O applications including data acquisition, control, process monitoring, and test & measurement.
To ensure unsurpassed performance, these I/O modules employ the latest digital technology. State-of-the-art flash microcontrollers plus optically isolated input, output, power, and network circuits increase noise/transient immunity and prevent ground loops. Status LEDs provide diagnostic feedback and visually indicate which channels are outside their calibrated range.
Sophisticated watchdog timer functions allow the application to define the module's failsafe output state. The watchdog timer invokes the failsafe condition when communication between the host and module exceed a duration specified by the application. For further security, a second hardware watchdog timer monitors the microcontroller for failed operations or a "lock-up" condition and automaticaly resets the unit.
Select from a variety of analog and discrete I/O models to meet your application requirements.
- Analog I/OMulti-channel units with flexible I/O ranges provide an isolated network interface for voltage, current, and temperature sensor signals or for non-networked controller signa...Read More
- Digital I/OMonitor 12 signal per unit with digital input models. These units provide an isolated network interface for discrete logic-level devices with active-high or low inputs. Inpu...Read More
- RS-485 RepeaterAcromag's RS-485 network repeater device allows users to take full advantage of the RS-485 standard's extended communication distances and multi-dropping capabilities. In add...Read More
- Software SupportFor fast and easy implementation, Acromag offers a variety of utilities and controls to speed development with OPC, Visual Basic, Visual C, and .NET environments.Read More
- AccessoriesSelect from an assortment of power supplies, adapters, cables, and mounting kits to simplify installation.Read More