AcroPack I/O Modules
Mini PCI Express Interface I/O Boards for High-Speed Applications
AcroPack modules improve on the mini PCIe form factor by adding a down-facing connector that securely routes I/O signals through the host carrier card without any extra cabling. Carrier cards are available in PCIe, VPX, XMC and other formats. These carriers provide direct access to the field I/O signals through front-panel CHAMP connectors or the rear backplane. At only 30 x 70mm per module, up to four AcroPacks can plug into a single carrier card in any I/O combination. More than 25 AcroPack modules are now offered for a wide variety of analog I/O, digital I/O, communication, and FPGA computing functions. Avionics, fieldbus, and other functions are coming soon.
To simplify the integration of AcroPack mezzanine modules into your host system they maintain the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack (IP) modules.
Acromag provides software support packages for embedded applications running on Linux®, Windows®, or VxWorks® operating systems. The libraries provide generic routines to handle reads, writes, interrupts, and other functions. Demonstration programs enable the developer to quickly exercise the I/O modules before attaching the routines to the application program. This diagnostic tool can save hours of troubleshooting and debugging.
These next generation mezzanine modules are RoHS compliant and ideal for the following industries: military, aerospace, defense industry, scientific, automation, and development labs.
- Reconfigurable FPGADesigned for COTS applications these reconfigurable Xilinx® FPGA AcroPack® modules allow for custom user defined digital I/O designs in VPX or PCIe-based systems. Watch a...Read More
- Analog I/OThese mezzanine boards perform high-speed and high-resolution A/D and D/A conversion. The AcroPack® product line updates our popular Industry Pack I/O modules ...Read More
- Counter/TimersThese modules perform event counting, timing and frequency measurement functions. The AcroPack® product line updates our popular Industry Pack I/O modules with a PCIe interf...Read More
- Digital I/OThese modules interface TTL, on/off, hi/lo logic levels to an embedded computer system. The AcroPack® product line updates our popular Industry Pack I/O modules with a PCIe ...Read More
- Ethernet CommunicationThese modules provide a single port Ethernet which is capable of speeds of 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps data rates. The AP580E-POE-LF offers an option which makes the AP580E a po...Read More
- Serial CommunicationThese modules provide an asynchronous serial communication interface for your system. The AcroPack® product line updates our popular Industry Pack I/O modules with a PCIe in...Read More
- AcroPack Carrier CardsXMC, PCI Express or VPX bus carrier cards for AcroPack® modules. The AcroPack product line updates our popular Industry Pack I/O modules with a PCIe interface format. This tech-...Read More
- Software SupportFor faster and easier development, Acromag provides a variety of function libraries for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, and other operating systems.Read More