How to Configure an Acromag Modbus OPC Server – 8500882
Configuring the Acromag Modbus OPC Server
This document illustrates two different procedures for configuring the Acromag Modbus OPC Server to use with any OPC Client application.
Configuration using CSV Files
- Start the Acromag Modbus OPC Server by selecting Start-> All Programs-> Acromag OPC-> Modbus TCP Master OPC DA Server-> OPC Server.
- Acromag has created and tested CSV files for all our Modbus TCP devices. These files can be used for easy configuration of the Acromag Modbus OPC Server. Select File, Import/Export to display this dialog box, then click on Import.
- In this box, select the CSV file that corresponds to your Acromag device. Then click on Open.
- Scroll down in the Import/Export Dialog box to verify there were no import errors. Click on Close.
- You can now see that an ES2113-xxxx device has been loaded. It’s set to its default communication parameters so you’ll need to configure the Channel to match the IP address your device is set to.
Use the link below to download complete PDF with more methods.
Learn more: What is Ethernet/IP?