For fast and easy implementation, Acromag offers a variety of utilities and controls to speed development with OPC, Visual Basic, Visual C, and .NET environments.
AMTN, AMTX: ActiveX / .NET Controls for Modbus I/O
- These ActiveX / .NET software controls provide a fast, easy way to communicate with any Modbus slave devices connected to your PC.
- Get your Visual Basic, Visual C, .NET, Excel, or other compatible applications talking Modbus protocol within minutes.
$0 – $305
ESW-MBLIB: Ethernet Modbus C Library Software
- Universal support for five operating systems
- C source code provided
- Demo program included
$0 – $310
OPC DA Server
- Acromag’s Modbus/TCP Master OPC DA Server delivers high-speed connectivity to all Acromag Modbus TCP/IP slave devices via Ethernet.
- This server is designed for all local or remote OPC clients such as HMI, SCADA, operator interface and custom-built (Visual Basic, Visual C++) applications.
XT-SIP: Software Interface Package
- Software Interface Package for BusWorks XT Series Ethernet I/O modules.
- Includes configuration software CD-ROM (XT-CONFIG)
- isolator (USB-Isolator)
- Ethernet cable (5035-360)
- two USB cables (4001-112, 4001-113)
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Download software only from the Software Tab below