Acromag’s microBlox® uB Series I/O signal conditioning modules offer a compact, high-performance solution for interfacing sensors and field devices with data acquisition systems. uB signal conditioning modules are ideal to isolate, filter, convert and amplify a wide variety of signal types for test, measurement and control systems. Just plug uB modules into 4, 8, or 16-channel backpanels in any mix for a high-density analog I/O interface. Channel-to-channel isolation provides optimal noise and surge protection from ground loops, spikes, and high common mode voltages.
Agility™ Config Tool (Tethered)
- Tethered Agility™ Config Tool mobile application
- For Acromag SP Series Signal Splitters and most TT Series Transmitters
- Download available on Google Play for free.
- Download Windows configuration software from the software tab below.
uBSP-P-1: microBlox® Signal Splitter Carrier
- USB Programmable
- Plug-In Input Modules
- Dual Current or Voltage Output
- 6-32V DC Power
The uBSP carrier is used with plug-in Acromag microBlox (uB) input modules to build a flexible signal splitter/duplicator. Select from a variety of uB modules to match your input signal type for conversion to two proportional process current or voltage outputs. A third auxiliary voltage output is driven directly by the uB module.
Click here to watch a short AcroMaggie video highlighting the features of the microBlox Series.
More microBlox Information
Acromag's AgilityTM Mobile App allows for wireless data-logging and configuration with our Bluetooth® technology enabled microBlox® uB Modules, allowing you to perform quick and easy field diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Wide variety of input and output ranges
- Mixes with different I/O types on compact 4, 8, or 16 channel backpanels
- Select fixed I/O range models or wireless technology user-configurable models
- Cost-saving commercial-grade versions available for less demanding applications
- Android® and iOS® apps simplify wireless configuration with a smartphone or tablet
- Mobile app configures I/O ranges, sets scaling, calibrates and performs diagnostics
- Optional alarm function with setpoint and deadband control driving 0/5V host output
- Poll and trend I/O values to shareable charts
- High accuracy, noise immunity, and stability
- Isolated field-to-host and channel-to-channel (1500Vac peak, 250Vac/354Vdc continuous)
- Over-molded I/O circuits offer superior shock, vibration, moisture, and dust protection.
- Wide operating temperature range
- UL/cUL Class I, Div 2, ABCD and ATEX Zone 2 hazardous location approvals
Request More Information About Acromag's micorBlox I/O Solutions
Complete this form and an Acromag representative will contact you.