Showing the single result
More microBlox Information
Acromag's AgilityTM Mobile App allows for wireless data-logging and configuration with our Bluetooth® technology enabled microBlox® uB Modules, allowing you to perform quick and easy field diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Wide variety of input and output ranges
- Mixes with different I/O types on compact 4, 8, or 16 channel backpanels
- Select fixed I/O range models or wireless technology user-configurable models
- Cost-saving commercial-grade versions available for less demanding applications
- Android® and iOS® apps simplify wireless configuration with a smartphone or tablet
- Mobile app configures I/O ranges, sets scaling, calibrates and performs diagnostics
- Optional alarm function with setpoint and deadband control driving 0/5V host output
- Poll and trend I/O values to shareable charts
- High accuracy, noise immunity, and stability
- Isolated field-to-host and channel-to-channel (1500Vac peak, 250Vac/354Vdc continuous)
- Over-molded I/O circuits offer superior shock, vibration, moisture, and dust protection.
- Wide operating temperature range
- UL/cUL Class I, Div 2, ABCD and ATEX Zone 2 hazardous location approvals
Request More Information About Acromag's micorBlox I/O Solutions
Complete this form and an Acromag representative will contact you.