Compare thermocouple Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, or N temperature sensor input signals against user-defined hi/lo setpoint alarm limits for failsafe relay trip activation.
VPM3000 Series: Universal Transmitter / Alarm with Display
- Big, bright display
- 4-20mA, ±10V, thermocouple, or RTD input
- 4-20mA, Modbus serial, or alarm relay output options
Acromag VPM3000 Vertu™ digital panel meters are among the most versatile on the market and able to operate as a transmitter and/or alarm to satisfy a wide variety of process and temperature applications.
Learn more about the VPM3000 by watching this short video.
924MB: Thermocouple/milliVolt Modbus-RTU Input Module with Limit Alarms
- 4 input channels, thermocouple (types J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N) or millivolt (±100mV DC) input
- 4 alarm channels, open drain MOSFETS (1A DC loads, 0 to 35V DC)
- 10 to 36V DC, 24V AC power
- Modbus-RTU high-speed RS-485
This signal conditioner is a four-channel analog input module with four discrete outputs. It filters and linearizes thermocouple inputs while providing isolation between input, output, power, and network circuits. Cold junction compensation and upscale/downscale sensor break detection are standard.