Ethernet I/O - Continued
Acromag's Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP I/O, and Profinet products offer a variety of solutions for remote I/O, distributed process control, and factory automation applications. Analog and discrete Ethernet I/O modules interface sensors and actuators to controllers with Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet/IP CIP protocol network communication.
4 Series of Ethernet I/O Solutions to Choose From
● NEW BusWorks NT Series Expandable Ethernet Remote I/O
Ethernet remote I/O modules support a mix of up to 64 channels of discrete, analog or temperature on a single IP address.
- Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Profinet, and i2o peer-to-peer or multicast communication
- MQTT, OPC-VA for IIoT
- Dual RJ45 ports for daisy chain topology
- Easy configuration using Internet browser
● BusWorks XT Series
High-performance, space-saving remote, analog and discrete I/O modules - with Xtra Technology - for Ethernet networks.
- Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP/IP, and i2o peer-to-peer communication
- Redundant and bussed DC power
- Easy PC/Windows configuration via USB
● BusWorks 900EN Series
A series of dependable, yet economical, remote analog and discrete I/O modules for Ethernet or RS485 networks.
- Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, i2o peer-to-peer, Modbus-RTU, and Profibus-DP communication
- Easy configuration using Internet browser or Windows software
● EtherStax ES2000 Series
High-density I/O blocks designed for high-reliability operation in Ethernet networks.
- Modbus TCP/IP, UDP/IP, and i2o peer-to-peer communication
- Up to 96 channels of discrete or analog I/O in a vertically-stackable unit
- Redundant power and communication
Click here to download - Monitoring and Control Solutions Product Summary Guide
Watch Now: Process Automation Products Overview Video
Network I/O Whitepapers
As your I/O experts, Acromag is here to help! Below are three of our most popular application notes and whitepapers related to our Ethernet I/O products. Find more application notes, white papers and support here: https://www.acromag.com/support/
Top 3 Ethernet I/O Application Notes:
1. What is Ethernet/IP? (Whitepaper)
2. How to Remotely Access Ethernet I/O Over the Internet (Whitepaper)
3. How Ethernet I/O Simplifies Communication Between One PLC and Multiple Remote Locations (Application Note)
Back to Top