Acromag remote I/O modules feature signal conditioners and network I/O for a broad range of monitoring and control operations where controllers communicate with instrumentation on the plant floor or in the field. Signal Conditioners include signal transmitters, signal isolators, 4-20mA signal splitters, limit alarms and computation modules. These signal conditioners input voltage, current, thermocouple, RTD, frequency, thermistor, load cell, potentiometer, and discrete sensors. These signal conditioners output DC voltage and current, relay, frequency, pulse width modulation and display/readout. Ethernet remote I/O modules communicate via Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus UDP/IP, and Profinet.
Showing all 11 results
5020-350: Toroidal AC Current Sensor
- AC Current Sensor to precondition an AC current input signal
- Highly accurate toroidal instrument transformer that converts an AC current signal to a safe, low level, DC milliampere signal (0 to 11.17mA).
800C-SIP: IntelliPack Configuration Software
- Configuration Software
- USB-to-RS232 Adapter
- RS232-to-RJ11 Adapter
- Interface Cable
895M, 896M: DC Input, Frequency Output Math Module
- 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC (selectable ranges), 896M 2 channels input
- 0 to 10KHz, 0 to 36,000 counts/hr Frequency output, 896M 2 channels
- Solid-state relay (60V DC @ 500mA) control output
- 10-36V DC power
- Software configured, ideal for integrator/totalizer applications, computes arithmetic operations, conditional arguments, track & hold functions
900EN: 5-Port Ethernet Switch
- 15 to 36V DC power supply required
- Five shielded RJ-45 sockets, 8-pin, 10Base-T / 100Base-TX
ESW-MBLIB: Ethernet Modbus C Library Software
- Universal support for five operating systems
- C source code provided
- Demo program included
LNX-0702G: 7-Port Gigabit Ethernet with SFP Fiber Ports
- 5-Port 10/100/1000TX and 2-port 100/1000 Fx SFP Slots
- Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- 10Gbps Back-Plane
- Configuration software
- USB isolator
- Two USB cables
- One kit recommended per customer
Terminal Block Replacements
- Simplifies wiring connections on Acromag I/O Modules
- Barrier strip or spring clamp terminal block kits
- Provide safe and secure wiring connections
- Software Interface Package for Acromag DT, ST, TT Series Transmitters and SP, uBSP Series Signal Splitters.
- Includes configuration sofware CD-ROM (5040-xxx), isolator (USB-ISOLATOR) and two USB cable (4001-112, 4001-113) (Recommend one kit per customer.)
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software.
- Download the configuration software only - from the Software Tab
XT-SIP: Software Interface Package
- Software Interface Package for BusWorks XT Series Ethernet I/O modules.
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Download software only from the Software Tab below
Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Videos
Welcome to our Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Videos. As a business with many helpful products to offer, we know it can be difficult to find which one you need. This quick selection guide should help point you in the right direction. Choose which video corresponds to your power needs, and the guide will show you which Acromag modules will work with your input.