Acromag remote I/O modules feature signal conditioners and network I/O for a broad range of monitoring and control operations where controllers communicate with instrumentation on the plant floor or in the field. Signal Conditioners include signal transmitters, signal isolators, 4-20mA signal splitters, limit alarms and computation modules. These signal conditioners input voltage, current, thermocouple, RTD, frequency, thermistor, load cell, potentiometer, and discrete sensors. These signal conditioners output DC voltage and current, relay, frequency, pulse width modulation and display/readout. Ethernet remote I/O modules communicate via Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus UDP/IP, and Profinet.
Showing all 8 results
5034-186: Configuration Software CD-ROM
- Configuration software CD
900C-SIP: Configuration Software Interface Package
- Configuration Software
- USB-to-RS232 Adapter
- RS232-to-RS485 Adapter
- Interface Cable
AMTN, AMTX: ActiveX / .NET Controls for Modbus I/O
- Modbus/TCP or Modbus/RTU
- These ActiveX / .NET software controls provide a fast, easy way to communicate with any Modbus slave devices connected to your PC.
- Get your Visual Basic, Visual C, .NET, Excel, or other compatible applications talking Modbus protocol within minutes.
- Configuration software
- USB isolator
- Two USB cables
- One kit recommended per customer
- Software Interface Package for Acromag DT, ST, TT Series Transmitters and SP, uBSP Series Signal Splitters.
- Includes configuration sofware CD-ROM (5040-xxx), isolator (USB-ISOLATOR) and two USB cable (4001-112, 4001-113) (Recommend one kit per customer.)
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software.
- Download the configuration software only - from the Software Tab
XT-SIP: Software Interface Package
- Software Interface Package for BusWorks XT Series Ethernet I/O modules.
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Download software only from the Software Tab below
250T-AC, 350T-AC, 450T-AC: Loop, DC, or AC-Power Transmitter
- Transmitter, Loop, DC, or AC-Power
- AC Voltage or AC Current Input
- DC Voltage or DC Current Output
Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Videos
Welcome to our Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Videos. As a business with many helpful products to offer, we know it can be difficult to find which one you need. This quick selection guide should help point you in the right direction. Choose which video corresponds to your power needs, and the guide will show you which Acromag modules will work with your input.