Acromag remote I/O modules feature signal conditioners and network I/O for a broad range of monitoring and control operations where controllers communicate with instrumentation on the plant floor or in the field. Signal Conditioners include signal transmitters, signal isolators, 4-20mA signal splitters, limit alarms and computation modules. These signal conditioners input voltage, current, thermocouple, RTD, frequency, thermistor, load cell, potentiometer, and discrete sensors. These signal conditioners output DC voltage and current, relay, frequency, pulse width modulation and display/readout. Ethernet remote I/O modules communicate via Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus UDP/IP, and Profinet.
Showing all 2 results
892M, 894M: DC Voltage/Current Output Math Module
- 2 or 4 input channels, 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC (selectable ranges)
- 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC (selectable ranges) output
- 10-36V DC power
- Software configured, computes arithmetic operations, evaluates conditional and Boolean arguments, executes track & hold functions
250T-AC, 350T-AC, 450T-AC: Loop, DC, or AC-Power Transmitter
- Transmitter, Loop, DC, or AC-Power
- AC Voltage or AC Current Input
- DC Voltage or DC Current Output
Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Videos
Welcome to our Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Videos. As a business with many helpful products to offer, we know it can be difficult to find which one you need. This quick selection guide should help point you in the right direction. Choose which video corresponds to your power needs, and the guide will show you which Acromag modules will work with your input.