Acromag remote I/O modules feature signal conditioners and network I/O for a broad range of monitoring and control operations where controllers communicate with instrumentation on the plant floor or in the field. Signal Conditioners include signal transmitters, signal isolators, 4-20mA signal splitters, limit alarms and computation modules. These signal conditioners input voltage, current, thermocouple, RTD, frequency, thermistor, load cell, potentiometer, and discrete sensors. These signal conditioners output DC voltage and current, relay, frequency, pulse width modulation and display/readout. Ethernet remote I/O modules communicate via Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus UDP/IP, and Profinet.
Showing all 14 results
20RM-16-DIN: 19” rack-mount kit with DIN rail
- 19" rack-mount kit with DIN rail
350T NEMA EnclosureMounting Accessories NEMA-4 and MEMA-12 Enclosures
811A, 812A: Intelligent Alarm; DC Voltage/Current Input
- ±100V or 0 to 22mA DC input ranges or 2 input channels, ±100V or 0 to 22mA DC input ranges (AC current with optional sensor)
- Single or dual mechanical relays
- 10-36V DC power
- Software configured; multi-function alarms (limit, window, deviation, rate-of-change, peak/valley detection); on/off controller capability
913MB, 914MB: DC Current/Voltage Modbus-RTU Input Module with Limit Alarms
- 4 input channels
- 0 to 20mA DC (0 to 20A AC with AC sensor) or ±10V DC input range
- 4 alarm channels, open drain MOSFETS (1A DC loads, 0 to 35V DC)
- 10 to 36V DC, 24V AC power
- Modbus RTU high-speed RS-485
ACC1014: Flat Pack Mounting Kit
- Surface mount for 250T, 260A and 270i series
- Snaptrack mount 250T, 260A and 270i series
DIN Rail: Type T
- DIN Rail Strip, Type T
EtherStax Mounting Kits
- EtherStax mounting accessories
ST130 Mounting Accessories
- Simplifies mounting of ST130 Series transmitters
- Ideal for mounting in the field or in a control room
- Configuration software
- USB isolator
- Two USB cables
- One kit recommended per customer
- Software Interface Package for Acromag DT, ST, TT Series Transmitters and SP, uBSP Series Signal Splitters.
- Includes configuration sofware CD-ROM (5040-xxx), isolator (USB-ISOLATOR) and two USB cable (4001-112, 4001-113) (Recommend one kit per customer.)
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software.
- Download the configuration software only - from the Software Tab
TTBus-Kit: DIN Rail Bus Power Connector
- One kit supports multiple TT330 series transmitters.
- For multiple DT330/351 or SP330 transmitters, one TTBUS-KIT is required for each transmitter to be DC Power wired via the bus rail power connections.
361A, 461A: Limit Alarm; DC Voltage/Current Input, AC or DC-Powered
- 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 100V DC, AC current (with optional sensor) input
- Single or dual mechanical relays output
- 10-36V DC or 115/230V AC power
- 100% adjustable set-point, hi/lo fail-safe operation, jumper-selectable voltage/current input
Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Videos
Welcome to our Signal Conditioning Selection Guide Videos. As a business with many helpful products to offer, we know it can be difficult to find which one you need. This quick selection guide should help point you in the right direction. Choose which video corresponds to your power needs, and the guide will show you which Acromag modules will work with your input.