For connectivity with real time software application programs, Acromag offers C libraries for VxWorks®, Windows®, and Linux® operating systems. The libraries provide generic routines (source code included) to handle reads, writes, interrupts, and other functions. Demonstration programs enable the developer to quickly exercise the I/O modules before attaching the routines to the application program. This diagnostic tool can save hours of troubleshooting and debugging.
PCISW-API-LNX: Linux Libraries (download only)
- Application programming interface with function routines
- For XMC, CompactPCI, PCI, and PMC modules
- Includes C source code
- Download at no charge
- Support for Acromag XMC, PMC, PCI, CompactPCI cards
PMCSW-API-VXW: VxWorks Libraries
- VxWorks function libraries for XMC, PMC, PCI and CompactPCI products (except IP carriers)
- Supports any CPU target with quick modification.
- API easily convertible for any operating system
XMC-7KA-EDK: Engineering Design Kit
Acromag provides an engineering design kit for the XMC-7K and XMC-7A series products, a “must buy” for first time XMC-7K/XMC-7A series module purchasers.