Acromag provides a broad selection of hardware accessories to simplify the use of our I/O boards. This collection of panels, cables, and adapters facilitate field wiring and cable connections between boards within the card cage. Select from an assortment of cables and termination panels to simplify wiring and installation.
Showing all 8 results
5028-452: 2.125 Gb/s Short-Wavelength SFP TransceiverAcromag provides 2.125 Gb/s Short Wavelength SFP Transceiver that is compatible with the Gigabit Ethernet standard as specified in IEEE Std 802.3 and Fibre Channel FC-PI-2 Rev. 5.0. It is RoHS compliant and lead-free. The Acromag part number is 5028-452.
5028-455: 1000BASE-T Copper SFP TransceiverAcromag offers a SFP Transceiver that is compatible with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE Std 802.3. It is RoHS compliant and lead-free. The Acromag part number is 5028-455.
5028-626 Breakout Panel
- Breakout panel for APZU series.
- I/O breakout panel with cables for Ethernet, UART, JTAG, and 68-pin carrier card connections.
AP-CC-01: Conduction-Cool Kit
- Required for conduction-cooled applications using an AcroPack
- Communication Signal Cables
- Wide assortment of ribbon cables
TAPCABLE1M: SFP+ Direct Attach Cable: SFP+ Cable, SFP+-to-SFP+ (Male-Male) ConnectorsAcromag offers a 1 meter cable that connects one SFP+ port to another SFP+ port. This cable supports speeds up to 10 Gbps. The Acromag part number is TAPCABLE1M.
- DIN rail-mount panels
- 50 screw terminals on 50-pin connector termination panels
- 50 screw terminals on SCSI-2 connector termination panels
- 68 screw terminals on SCSI-3 connector termination panels
- Various transition modules