CompactPCI Software SupportFor connectivity with real time software application programs, Acromag offers C libraries for VxWorks®, Windows®, and Linux® operating systems. The libraries provide generic routines (source code included) to handle reads, writes, interrupts, and other functions. Demonstration programs enable the developer to quickly exercise the I/O modules before attaching the routines to the application program. This diagnostic tool can save hours of troubleshooting and debugging.
Showing all 4 results
IPSW: I/O Function Routines for VxWorks, Windows, Linux
- Use with IndustryPack modules/carriers
- Easy installation procedure
- Help files with step-by-step instructions
- Demonstration Program
- Driver level support for desktop and embedded Windows level programming environments
- Support for Acromag XMC, PMC, PCI, CompactPCI cards
PMCSW-API-VXW: VxWorks Libraries
- VxWorks function libraries for XMC, PMC, PCI and CompactPCI products (except IP carriers)
- Supports any CPU target with quick modification.
- API easily convertible for any operating system