VPX Carrier Cards for PMC and XMC Modules - Continued
Acromag offers a full line of rugged OpenVPX™ carrier cards to deliver high-speed performance for data-intensive, high bandwidth applications. Available in 3U or 6U formats these mezzanine carrier cards provide a simple and cost-effective solution for interfacing a PMC or XMC module to a VPX computer system. By inserting PMC or XMC industrial I/O and configurable FPGA modules from Acromag or other vendors on the carrier, developers can now leverage hundreds of available function modules currently unavailable in a VPX platform.
Designed and manufactured in the USA these carriers are ideal for high-performance industrial, defense, scientific research, and telephony systems requiring high-speed I/O.
These carriers are ideal for high-performance industrial, defense, scientific research, and telephony systems requiring high-speed I/O expansion.
- 3U and 6U form factors
- Interfaces up to two PMC or XMC modules
- PCIe x8 Gen 2 interface
- Air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions, REDI also available for 3U vpx chassis form factors
- An explanation of VPX or VITA 46 VPX single board computers
- Compares VITA 46.0 VPX 3U and 6U board connections
- Explains VITA “dot” standards (46.1, 46.4, 46.9)
- Demonstrates how the VPX modules connect to the vpx backplane