Showing all 4 results
IPSW: I/O Function Routines for VxWorks, Windows, Linux
- Use with IndustryPack modules/carriers
- Easy installation procedure
- Help files with step-by-step instructions
- Demonstration Program
- Driver level support for desktop and embedded Windows level programming environments
- Support for Acromag XMC, PMC, PCI, CompactPCI cards
PMCSW-API-VXW: VxWorks Libraries
- VxWorks function libraries for XMC, PMC, PCI and CompactPCI products (except IP carriers)
- Supports any CPU target with quick modification.
- API easily convertible for any operating system
Embedded I/O Processing Solutions
Acromag’s embedded I/O boards and mezzanine modules are ideal for embedded computer and high-performance control systems. Select from VPX, PCI, CompactPCI, VME, mini PCIe-based AcroPack®, Industry Pack, VPX, XMC and PMC cards to perform a broad range of analog, digital, counter/timer I/O and serial and Ethernet communication functions.
Mini PCIe-based AcroPack®, Industry Pack, VPX, XMC and PMC mezzanine embedded I/O modules plug into VPX, PCI, PCIe, CompactPCI, and other carrier cards to perform A/D, D/A, DIO, counter/timer, communication and other functions.
Acromag embedded I/O boards offer an unmatched balance of features, performance, and price for the best values in embedded I/O. These boards are based on technology and circuit designs with time-tested reliability in thousands of installations.