Showing all 4 results
PMC-VFX: User-configurable Virtex-5 FPGA with Plug-in I/O
- LVDS and Plug-In I/O Modules
- XC5VFX70T FPGA: 71K logic cells and PowerPC 440 32-bit RISC core
PMC-VLX: User-configurable Virtex-5 FPGA with plug-in I/O
- 64 LVDS I/O and plug-In I/O modules
- XC5VLX85T/110T/155T FPGA, up to 155K logic cells, 128 DSP48E slices
PMC-VSX: User-configurable Virtex-5 FPGA with plug-in I/O
- LVDS I/O and plug-In I/O modules
- XC5VSX95T FPGA with 94K logic cells and 640 DSP48E slices
XMC-VLX: User-Configurable Virtex-5 FPGA Modules with Plug-In I/O
- Up to 155,648 logic cells
- XMC module with PCIe interface
- Logic-optimized Virtex-5 FPGA
- I/O extension Mezzanine modules
Embedded I/O Processing Solutions
Acromag’s embedded I/O boards and mezzanine modules are ideal for embedded computer and high-performance control systems. Select from VPX, PCI, CompactPCI, VME, mini PCIe-based AcroPack®, Industry Pack, VPX, XMC and PMC cards to perform a broad range of analog, digital, counter/timer I/O and serial and Ethernet communication functions.
Mini PCIe-based AcroPack®, Industry Pack, VPX, XMC and PMC mezzanine embedded I/O modules plug into VPX, PCI, PCIe, CompactPCI, and other carrier cards to perform A/D, D/A, DIO, counter/timer, communication and other functions.
Acromag embedded I/O boards offer an unmatched balance of features, performance, and price for the best values in embedded I/O. These boards are based on technology and circuit designs with time-tested reliability in thousands of installations.