Acromag is a U.S. high-tech innovative electronics company. Our designs travel through space on their way to the final frontier. Nuclear plants, wastewater treatment plants, and oil production are all safer for neighborhoods and the environment with the help of our reliable signal measurement and control I/O devices. We service the world from our Michigan facility.
We are committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest engineers in the business. We care about our employees and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Support Engineer for our Process Sales Department. You will work with a team of talented and motivated sales, engineering professionals, and gain wide-range experience in a dynamic electronics company.
You Must Be
- A creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail.
- Willing to step outside of your comfort zone and take on tough challenges.
- Motivated to contribute to the success of Acromag in your role and in collaborating with customers and team members.
- Of high integrity and customer driven.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard while having fun at the same time.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of Acromag product technologies and the problems they solve for our clients.
- Provide technical expertise for pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Respond to customer questions and requests with engineering and product information.
- Help sales managers and representatives acquire new accounts by interpreting customer requirements and providing product education.
- Qualify inquiries for sales opportunities by identifying their needs and proposing product solutions.
- Assist in the execution of sales programs to achieve company objectives.
- Produce and present educational tools for customer evaluation and sales training functions.
- Serve as liaison between design engineers, repair technicians, sales team, and clients.
- Share knowledge of accounts by documenting this daily in Acromag's CRM system.
- Contribute to product development and marketing activities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuous education and networking activities.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering and 2+ years of customer support experience. Military electrical/electronic training is also acceptable.
- Experience with computer programming, networking and operating systems.
- Proficient with business software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Personable and a team player.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with people and understand their needs quickly.
- Good typing (i.e. 40+ wpm) and grammar skills.
- Must write legibly.
US Citizenship Required.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 S. Wixom Rd.
Wixom, Michigan 48393-2417
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer.