Acromag is a U.S. high-tech innovative electronics company. Our designs travel through space on their way to the final frontier. Nuclear plants, wastewater treatment plants, and oil production are all safer for neighborhoods and the environment with the help of our reliable signal measurement and control I/O devices. We service the world from our Michigan facility. We are committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest engineers in the business. We care about our employees and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
We are looking for a motivated Design Engineer for our engineering department. You will work with a team of talented and motivated engineering professionals, and gain wide-range experience in a dynamic electronics company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A creative problem solver who is ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard while having fun at the same time.
- Willing to step outside of your comfort zone and take on tough challenges.
- Motivated to contribute to the success of Acromag in your role, and in collaborating with others.
- Create hardware design specifications for new projects.
- Takes the initiative and shows leadership in the improvement of hardware design.
- Experience using the following tools: VHDL C/C++ programming, Microsoft Developer's Studio, Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics (BSEE) and 3+ year’s experience, additional a Computer Engineering (BSCE) degree would be a plus.
While working at Acromag you will gain experience with the following tools: High-speed circuit design simulation experience using Hyperlink tools like Xilinx or Altera FPGS products/tools, and FPGA code development.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 S. Wixom Rd.
Wixom, Michigan 48393-2417
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer.