Acromag is a U.S. high-tech innovative electronics company. Our designs travel through space on their way to the final frontier. Nuclear plants, wastewater treatment plants, and oil production are all safer for neighborhoods and the environment with the help of our reliable signal measurement and control I/O devices. We service the world from our Michigan facility. We are committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest engineers in the business. We care about our employees and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
We are looking for a motivated Controller for our engineering department. You will work with a team of talented and motivated engineering professionals, and gain wide-range experience in a dynamic electronics company.
Candidate is responsible for the financial support and accounting operations of Acromag, Inc., an electronic manufacturing company.
- Provide timely communicated analyses on expenses, product cost structuring, budgeting and other processes to optimize income and better manage the business is key to this position.
- Produce periodic financial reports
- Maintain accounting records, controls, and budgets designed to enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results that comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2 - 5 years accounting/finance work experience, preferably in manufacturing
Please e-mail your resume to our Personnel Department at email@example.com or by mail to, for confidential review
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 S. Wixom Rd.
Wixom, Michigan 48393-2417
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer.