BusWorks® XT Series for Remote Monitoring & Control
The BusWorks™ XT Series is a rugged, flexible line of Ethernet I/O Modules that features channel versatility with a housing to reliably withstand harsh industrial environments. Rugged construction, high-density design, and convenient USB programming make these instruments ideal for many applications including remote monitoring, distributed control, and SCADA.
- Convenient Housing: 22.5mm wide with pluggable, front-facing terminals
- Dual Ethernet: Two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports with auto negotiation reduce switch port requirements
- Fully Isolated: I/O, network, and power circuits isolated from each other at 1500V AC for safety and noise immunity
- Wide Ambient Temperature Range: Provides reliable operation from -40 to 70°C
- Built Rugged: Shock and vibration resistant, with CE and UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals and ATEX certification.
The BusWorks™ XT Series includes high-performance, space-saving analog and discrete remote I/O modules - with Xtra Technology - for Ethernet Networks.
- Ethernet Communication Types: Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP/IP, and i2o Peer-to-Peer Communication
- Easy PC/Windows Configuration
- Redundant and Bussed DC Power