This month we proudly announce our new next gen 6U VME Intel® Celeron® Processor Board, featuring a FPGA-based VME to PCIe-bridge that will extend the life of your VME system. And in case you missed it last month, we featured our brochure on How to Build a Rugged COM Express System, and a webcast on how the COM Express Platform Simplifies Going from Lab Development to Production.
New 6U VME Single Board Computer Features an Intel® Celeron® CPU
Acromag's new 6U VME single board computer features a FPGA-based VME to PCIe-bridge that will extend the life of your VME system for cost-sensitive applications.
Acromag's XVME-6700 is a high-performance 6U VME single board computer based on the Intel® Celeron® 2002E processor and utilizes the Intel 8-Series QM87 QM87 PCH chipset for extensive I/O support. Two ruggdeized SODIMMs offer 8GB or optional 16GB of high-speed DDR3L removable memory plus 8GB of flash memory. The air-cooled XVME-6700 features dual PMC/XMC sites, DVI-D display, and programmable CPU power limits for heat sensitive applications. Expansion capabilities for further customization is available. VxWorks®, Linux® and Windows 7+ software support, ROHS compliance and extended temperature options are available.
Designed specifically for the MIL-AERO market, this flexible hardware platform provides you with off-the-shelf, advanced technology to satisfy a multitude of project requirements.
1. The processor is the starting point for your system, and the XCOM-6400 Processor Module built for performance and efficiency is an excellent choice. Type 6 interconnects and an Intel® 4th Generation Core i7/i5 CPU delivers high-performance processing for digital, signal, and image processing applications. The rugged SODIMM hold down mechanism allows up to 16GB of high-speed DDR3L memory to be securely fastened without the limitations of soldered-down memory.
2. ACEX4600 Type 6 COM Express Carrier Cards are offered in three variations, depending on how many PMC/XMC expansion sites you require.
4. The ACEX-FP I/O front panel has MIL-DTL-38999 cylindrical connectors for interfacing to the outside world.
5. Filter incoming power with the front panel power filter ACEX-FP-PF.
6. An Engineering Design Kit, ACEX-4600-EDK, provides an easy and quick way to go from lab development to production.
On-Demand Webcast: Acromag's Small Form Factor Rugged Solution
Designed primarily for MIL-AERO and similar "Extreme Rugged" applications that require:
- Mil-810G Method 516.6 capability (Shock & Vibration)
- IP-67 sealed (submersed to 1 meter)
- CE / FCC Approval
- A smaller footprint than traditional card cage solutions
- Less power consumption with built-in power supply
Acromag's New Electronic Contract Manufacturing Division
For more than 50 years our customers have trusted us to provide the finest instrument solutions and related services that will meet or exceed their expectations with regards to quality and reliability. Now Acromag is expanding their offering to include electronic contract manufacturing. Our manufacturing experience makes us your perfect partner to get your products to market quickly.