This month we feature our brochure on How to Build a Rugged COM Express System, as well as a webcast on how the COM Express Platform Simplifies Going from Lab Development to Production. And in case you missed it last month, we proudly announced the release of our new next gen 6U VME i7 Processor Board, featuring a FPGA-based VME to PCIe-bridge that will extend the life of your VME system. We also feature an on-demand webcast explaining the benefits of Acromag’s Small Form Factor Rugged Solution. Plus Acromag is exhibiting at Embedded World 2016 and we invite you to be our guest with a complimentary admission voucher!
Designed specifically for the MIL-AERO market this flexible hardware platform provides you with off-the-shelf, advanced technology to satisfy a multitude of project requirements.
1. The processor is the starting point for your system, and the XCOM-6400 Processor Module built for performance and efficiency is an excellent choice. Type 6 interconnects and an Intel® 4th Generation Core i7/i5 CPU delivers high-performance processing for digital, signal, and image processing applications. The rugged SODIMM hold down mechanism allows up to 16GB of high-speed DDR3L memory to be securely fastened without the limitations of soldered-down memory.
2. ACEX4600 Type 6 COM Express Carrier Cards are offered in three variations, depending on how many PMC/XMC expansion sites you require.
4. The ACEX-FP I/O front panel has MIL-DTL-38999 cylindrical connectors for interfacing to the outside world.
5. Filter incoming power with the front panel power filter ACEX-FP-PF.
6. An Engineering Design Kit, ACEX-4600-EDK, provides an easy and quick way to go from lab development to production.
New Next Generation 6U VME i7 Processor Board
Acromag’s new 6U VME 4th generation Intel® Core™ single board computer features a FPGA-based VME to PCIe-bridge that will extend the life of your VME system.
Acromag’s XVME-6510 is a high-performance 6U VME single board computer based on the 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor and utilizes the Intel 8-Series QM87 PCH chipset for extensive I/O support. Two ruggedized SODIMMs offer up to 16GB of high-speed DDR3L removable memory plus 32GB of flash memory. The air-cooled XVME-6510 features dual PMC/XMC sites, DVI-D display, and programmable CPU power limits for heat sensitive applications. Expansion capabilities for further customization is available. VxWorks® and Linux® software support, ROHS compliance and extended temperature options are available.
On-Demand Webcast: Acromag's Small Form Factor Rugged Solution
Designed primarily for MIL-AERO and similar "Extreme Rugged" applications that require:
• MIL-810G Method 516.6 capability (Shock & Vibration)
• IP-67 sealed (submersed to 1 meter)
• CE / FCC Approval
• A smaller footprint than traditional card cage solutions
• Less power consumption with built-in power supply
Acromag’s New Electronic Contract Manufacturing Division
For more than 50 years our customers have trusted us to provide the finest instrument solutions and related services that will meet or exceed their expectations with regards to quality and reliability. Now Acromag is expanding their offering to include electronic contract manufacturing. Our manufacturing experience makes us your perfect partner to get your products to market quickly.
Acromag on the Road
Visit Acromag's Booth at Embedded World. Russ and Rob are excited to show you what's new.
Date: February 23-25, 2016
Where: Nuremberg, Germany