Back to Basics, Best Practices for Grounding your Electrical Equipment
This white paper will discuss circuit grounding & why it's important to you.
Examine use of grounding as protection, and finish with the role of ground as a voltage stabilizer and transient limiter.
- This White Paper was written by a senior design engineer for engineers.
- Learn if your grounding is up-to-par for protecting personal, protecting equipment and ensuring the integrity of electrical signals.
Several important areas covered include:
- Ground and its role in protecting personnel, protecting equipment, and ensuring the integrity of electrical signals.
- Ground as a means of protection, ground faults and the operation of the ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- Ground and its role as a voltage stabilizer and transient limiter, as well as tips on how to improve your connection to ground in order to better realize benefits to safety and signal integrity.