August 7-9, 2018
See Acromag at the 2018 WWAC Symposium!
Presented by the ISA Water and Wastewater Industries Division, in collaboration with the WEF Intelligent Water Technology Committee and the Chesapeake AWWA Section, the WWAC Symposium helps professionals in the water and wastewater industries understand how instrumentation, SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition), and automatic control applications are vital to the treatment and distribution of water; the collection and treatment of wastewater; and the management of stormwater. The symposium also provides an excellent opportunity to gain valuable technical information, networking, professional development, and continuing education credits (CEUs and PDHs).
- 2 full days of speakers/presentations
- Track 1 – Instrumentation, Automation, System Integration, Plant Case Studies, New Technologies, Process Optimization, Wireless, Cybersecurity
- Track 2 – IIoT, Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, HMI, Intelligent Water, Alarm Management
- Plant Tour of a local treatment facility
- Trade Show, Reception & Networking Event
- 1-day ISA Training Course
- 2-day ISA Training Course
- Affordable Professional Development for Plant Operations/Maintenance Staff, Plant Managers, Plant Designers, Engineers, System Integrators
- CEUs – Continuing Education Units
- PDHs – Professional Development Hours
- Approved CEUs/PDHs for licensed water & wastewater operators and engineers
Join us at WWAC 2018 – First time attendees use code WWACFRIEND18 for a special registration discount!
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
1 Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
August 6 - 7, 2018