Ethernet Remote I/O Modules for Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, and Profinet Networks
Acromag’s Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP I/O, and Profinet products offer a variety of solutions for remote I/O, distributed process control, and factory automation applications. Analog and discrete Ethernet I/O modules interface sensors and actuators to controllers with Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet/IP CIP protocol network communication.
4 Series of Ethernet I/O Solutions to Choose From
Ethernet remote I/O modules support a mix of up to 64 channels of discrete, analog or temperature on a single IP address.
- Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, Profinet, and i2o peer-to-peer or multicast communication
- MQTT, OPC-VA for IIoT
- Dual RJ45 ports for daisy chain topology
- Easy configuration using Internet browser
A series of dependable, yet economical, remote analog and discrete I/O modules for Ethernet or RS485 networks.
- Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, i2o peer-to-peer, Modbus-RTU, and Profibus-DP communication
- Easy configuration using Internet browser or Windows software
High-performance, space-saving remote, analog and discrete I/O modules – with Xtra Technology – for Ethernet networks.
- Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP/IP, and i2o peer-to-peer communication
- Redundant and bussed DC power
- Easy PC/Windows configuration via USB
High-density I/O blocks designed for high-reliability operation in Ethernet networks.
- Modbus TCP/IP, UDP/IP, and i2o peer-to-peer communication
- Up to 96 channels of discrete or analog I/O in a vertically-stackable unit
- Redundant power and communication
Ethernet Temperature Input
Ethernet Switches and Converters
Ethernet Software Support
Back to Top
EtherNet/IP (Ethernet Industrial Protocol) is traditional Ethernet combined with an industrial application layer protocol targeted to industrial automation. This application layer protocol is the Control and Information Protocol (CIP™). EtherNet/IP was created in an attempt to overcome the shortcomings of traditional IEEE 802.3 Ethernet as applied to the industrial automation world.
Profinet controllers are programmed with a special Profinet Configuration tool, like the Step7 from Siemens.
Modbus TCP/IP uses TCP/IP and Ethernet to carry the data of the Modbus message structure between compatible devices. That is, Modbus TCP/IP combines a physical network (Ethernet), with a networking standard (TCP/IP), and a standard method of representing data (Modbus as the application protocol). Essentially, the Modbus TCP/IP message is simply a Modbus communication encapsulated in an Ethernet TCP/IP wrapper.
CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals. ATEX Certified.
Back to Top
Because We Know I/O
Doing business with Acromag means you can count on receiving dependable value when using our products. We guarantee to meet or exceed published product performance specifications and offer you exceptional personal service with a real person within one business day.
Back to Top