Acromag’s new DT Series transmitters are designed to offer a cost-effective space-saving solution to interface a variety of process and sensor signals to your control systems. Each model supports several input ranges and can output a proportional 0/4-20mA, 0-10V, or +/-10V DC signals.
DT Series features offer great value and utility:
- USB-programmable (allows easy selection of options that is not possible with pots or jumpers)
- Dual unit saves space and reduces costs
- Signal splitter capability
- Selectable filtering levels
- Configurable output clamp levels (NAMUR)
- Removable, front-facing terminal blocks (simplify your wiring tasks)
- Rail power bus and redundancy
- Supports sink/source wiring
- -40 to 70° C operation (DT330 Series)
- -40 to 80° C operation (DT230 Series)
- Hazloc approvals UL C1D2, ATEX/IECEx Zone2
With two independent signal conditioning channels in a 17.5mm wide module, you can achieve significant savings compared to using multiple single-channel transmitter units. A signal splitter mode lets one input drive both outputs. Loop-powered 2-wire and externally-powered (7-32V DC) and 4-wire versions are available. A USB port simplifies setup on a PC with Windows software or on an Android mobile device using Acromag’s Agility™ app. Hazardous location approvals, high noise immunity, and a wide operating temperature range make DT transmitters ideal for use in harsh environments.