APCe8670: Non-intelligent carrier card
• 4-lane PCI Express interface
• Holds one PMC module
Acromag’s APCe8670 carrier card interfaces a PMC mezzanine module to a PCI Express bus in a PC-based desktop computer system.
The APCe8670 is a PCIe bus adapter board that allows a PC (PCIe bus master) to control and communicate with the hosted PMC module. It simply acts as an adapter to route signals between the system’s PCIe bus and the PMC module connectors.more >
This card is a Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) bus card carrier for a PMC module. The carrier card acts as an adapter to bridge between the PCIe bus of your PC and the PCI bus of a PMC module card. Access to PMC P4 rear I/O is provided through connector J6. PMC modules with front I/O can be accessed though the front mounting bracket. A cable is available to connect the J6 rear I/O to a front panel bracket mounted connector located in an adjacent slot.
Features & Benefits
- One PMC module slot
- 4-lane PCI Express interface
- PCI-X interface supports 32/64-bit addressing, 32/64-bit data bus at up to 100MHz operation
- Carrier routes 32 differential pairs to rear connector for LVDS I/O from the PMC module
- JTAG connector supports Xilinx programmer for use with hosted FPGA modules
- Cooling fan
- Auxilliary power connection for 12V source
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate communication speed