Transmitter, High Voltage Input, Loop-Powered
• Multi-range ±15V, ±75V or ±150V DC input
• 4-20mA ouput (sink/source)
• 12-32 V DC loop/local power
The TT238 model is a space-saving two-wire transmitter that isolates and converts a high level DC voltage input to a proportional 4-20mA control signal. A single unit supports multiple voltage input ranges for extra flexibility. Power is received from the output loop current or a local DC supply when using a three-wire connection.
High-voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors.
Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Features & Benefits
• Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
• Single unit supports ±15V, ±75V, and ±150V DC input ranges
• Space-saving 12.5mm (0.5 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
• High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
• User-selectable filtering (low, medium, high)
• Supports sink or source output wiring
• Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
• Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
• 1500V input isolation
• NAMUR-compliant output loop current
• Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
• Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
• Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
• CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals
• ATEX Certified