Acromag PMC modules are well-suited for COTS and industrial projects. Many models are available for a variety of analog and digital I/O functions. These modules offer an unmatched balance of performance, features, and price for the best value in PMC I/O.
Our PMC modules are based on technology and circuit designs with time-tested reliability in thousands of installations. Great effort goes into selecting high-performance parts to withstand the demands of military, aerospace, and manufacturing applications. Most models are available with extended temperature ranges for reliable operation in harsh environments. Acromag products are also designed for the long lifecycles required for OEM and defense projects.
And to simplify the implementation of Acromag I/O modules, a variety of software development tools are available. Function libraries provide many example routines to help integrate Acromag’s I/O with your application code and establish communication to your other embedded computer boards.
- Analog I/OThese boards perform high-speed and high-resolution A/D and D/A conversion.Read More
- Digital I/OThese boards interface differential, TTL, on/off, hi/lo logic levels to an embedded computer system.Read More
- PMC FPGA BoardsPMC FPGA modules feature a high-speed I/O interface, user-customizable FPGA, and plenty of memory for efficient data handling.Read More
- FPGA I/O Extension ModulesFPGA I/O Extension Modules AXM Series extension modules offer analog and digital I/O options for Acromag PMC or XMC FPGA modules. These extension modules plug into the front ...Read More
- Counter/TimersThese modules perform event counting, timing and frequency measurement functions.Read More
- Multi-Function I/OThese modules combine analog I/O (A/D, D/A), digital I/O, and counter/timer functions on a single slot card.Read More
- Serial CommunicationThese modules provide an asynchronous serial communication interface for your system. Various models support RS-232/422/485 interfaces.Read More
- PMC Carrier CardThis single-slot busless non-intelligent carrier allows use of a PMC module in an independent stand-alone mode. The carrier card delivers power to the PMC module and regulates t...Read More
- Software SupportFor faster and easier development, Acromag provides a variety of function libraries for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, and other operating systems.Read More
- AccessoriesTermination Products Acromag provides a broad selection of hardware accessories to simplify the use of our I/O boards. This collection of panels, cables, and adapters facilit...Read More