Transmitter, Thermocouple Input, Loop-Powered
• TC type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, and N or ±100mV input
• 7-32V DC from output loop power
• 4 to 20mA DC output
The ST132 is a low-cost two-wire transmitter that converts a millivolt or thermocouple sensor input to a proportional 4-20mA control signal. Power is received from the output loop current. The transmitter performs signal linearization, cold-junction compensation, and lead-break detection functions.more >
Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile temperature measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Features & Benefits
• Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
• Flexible thermocouple or millivolt input ranges(TC Type J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N or ±100mV)
• 24-bit A/D microcontroller
• High accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
• Low temperature drift (<75ppm/°C)
• Fast response time (as low as 8ms)
• Supports reverse-acting (inverse) output
• Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
• Non-polarized output/power connection
• Mounts in DIN Form B sensor heads
• Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
• Optional DIN rail adapter
• Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
• Hardened for harsh environments
• CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals. , Ex II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Gc -40°C < Ta < +80°C certified.