Universal TC/RTD/mV Input
• Thermocouple (J, K, T, R, S, E, B, N), RTD (Pt, Ni, Cu), millivolt (±100mV DC) input
• Single or dual mechanical relay alarms
• 10-36V DC power
• Software configuredmore >
• Multi-function alarms (limit, window, deviation, rate-of-change, peak/valley detection)
• On/off controller capability
Acromag's IntelliPack® series is a family of high-performance, multi-function I/O modules. IntelliPacks feature universal input/output ranges and an intelligent microcontroller to provide extremely flexibility and powerful signal conditioning capabilities. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions. Alarm functions available on all models include on/off controller, limit alarm, window alarm, deviation alarm, rate-of-change alarm, and peak/valley detection.
Software configuration (Windows XP/Vista®/7) makes setup fast and easy. Push-button field adjustment (no PC required) keeps routine maintenance simple with a conventional calibrator. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer. IntelliPacks are an ideal solution for a broad range of process monitoring and control applications.
Features & Benefits
• Integrated microcontroller performs intelligent signal processing for advanced alarm functions.
• Windows XP/Vista/7 software configuration speeds setup and replacement.
• Push-button reprogrammability facilitates changes in the field without a host PC.
• Multi-purpose inputs accept numerous ranges to reduce spare stock requirements.
• High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise.
• Input excitation supply on each input provides power for a two-wire transmitter.
• Dual alarm operation lets you perform two alarm functions at the same time.
• -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F) operation
Learn more about the 801A by choosing videos in the resource box to the right.
All IntelliPacks require initial software configuration (order 800C-SIP).