250T / 350T/ 450T-TC
Transmitter, loop, DC, or AC-Power
• J, K, T, E, R, S, B thermocouple input
• DC voltage or DC current output
These models convert sensor inputs to proportional process current or voltage output signals. Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments. 3-way isolation. Input, output, and power circuits are isolated from each other.more >
250T: Loop-powered transmitter series
350T: DC-powered transmitter series
450T: AC-powered transmitter series
Ambient Temperature Range
Operating: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C).
Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
±0.1% of calibrated span or ±0.01mV, whichever is greater. Includes repeatability, hysteresis, terminal point linearity, and adjustment resolution.
Ambient Temperature Effect
Less than ±0.01% of output span per °F (±0.018% per °C). ±0.025% of output span per °F (±0.045% per °C) for narrow span units. (Specification includes the combined effects of zero and span over temperature).
RFI: Less than ±0.5% ,of output span effect.
EMI: Less than ±0.25% of output span effect.
Common Mode: 130dB at 60Hz, 100 ohm unbalance.
Normal Mode: 30dB at 60Hz, 100 ohm source.
Output reaches 98% of output span in 300mS.
-3dB at 3 Hz, typical.
250T: RLOAD (max.) = (VSUPPLY - 12V) / 20mA.
350T: RLOAD (max.) = (VSUPPLY - 2.5V) / 20mA.
450T: RLOAD = 600 ohms.
Linearization (-xLxx) Option
5-segment TC linearizer provides minimum 10 to 1
improvement ±0.1% in the linearity curve.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments.
• Field-selectable input types reduce stocking requirements.
• Thermocouple reference junction compensation reduces drift and corrects nonlinearity.
• TC linearizer (5-slope) improves accuracy.
• TC break detection indicates open circuit failures with selectable up/downscale operation.
• RFI and EMI resistance minimize the effects of environmental noise.
• 75% span adjustment enables precise application calibration.
• 1500V AC peak isolation (250V AC or 354V DC continuous) prevents ground loops.
250T models: Input isolated from output/power.
350T models:Input isolated from output and power. Output and power share a common.
450T models: 3-way isolation. Input, output, and power circuits are isolated from each other.
• Operating temperature range: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C).