250T / 350T / 450T-DC
Transmitter, Output Loop Power
• DC voltage or DC current input
• DC voltage or DC current output
• Loop or DC or AC power
• Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments. Input isolated from output/power.more >
These models convert sensor inputs to proportional process current or voltage output signals.
±0.1% of calibrated span or ±0.25 mV, whichever is
greater. Includes repeatability, hysteresis, terminal
point linearity, and adjustment resolution.
Ambient Temperature Effect
Less than ±0.01% of output span per °F (±0.018% per
°C). (Specification includes the combined effects of zero
and span over temperature).
RFI: Less than ±0.5% ,of output span effect.
EMI: Less than ±0.25% of output span effect.
Common Mode: 120dB at 60Hz, 100 ohm unbalance.
Normal Mode: 30dB at 60Hz, 100 ohm source.
Output reaches 98% of output span in 300mS.
-3dB at 3 Hz, typical.
250T: RLOAD (max.) = (VSUPPLY - 12V) / 20mA.
350T: RLOAD (max.) = (VSUPPLY - 2.5V) / 20mA.
450T: RLOAD = 600 ohms.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments.
• RFI and EMI resistance minimize the effects of environmental noise.
• 90% span adjustment enables precise application calibration.
• Compact, 1-inch wide housing uses less space for easier installation in control panels.
• Low power consumption. 350T units operate on currents as low as 9mA to help prevent expensive upgrades to larger power supplies.
• 1500V AC peak isolation (250V AC or 354V DC continuous) prevents ground loops.
Input isolated from output/power.
Input isolated from output and power. Output and power share a common.
3-way isolation. Input, output, and power circuits are isolated from each other.
• Operating temperature range: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)