963EN / 964EN
963EN/964EN: Ethernet Analog Input Modules
963EN: 12 DC current input channels
964EN: 12 DC voltage input channels
These modules provide an isolated Ethernet network interface for twelve analog input channels. Compact design saves space and lowers system costs. Multi-range inputs accept signals from a variety of sensors and devices. High-resolution, low noise, A/D converters deliver high accuracy and reliability.
Input Ranges: Ranges user-selectable on each terminal block for a group of four input channels (4-channel basis).
DC Current: 0 to 1mA, 0 to 11mA, 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA; 0 to 20 amps AC (with optional AC sensor)
DC Voltage: ±1V, ±5V, or ±10V DC
Network Communication: EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/IP 10/100Mbps
Power Requirement: 15 to 36V DC supply (2 Watts) required
Approvals: CE/ATEX marked. UL, cUL listed, Class I; Div. 2; Groups A, B, C, D. EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP conformance tested.
Accuracy: Better than ±0.05% of span for nominal input ranges.
Analog to Digital Converter (A/D): 16-bit Σ-Δ converter. 0.005% (1/20000) resolution.
Noise Rejection: Normal Mode, Better than 40dB @ 60Hz. Common Mode, Better than 140dB @ 60Hz.
Input Filter Bandwidth: -3dB at 3Hz, typical.
Input Conversion Rate: 180mS per channel.
Input Impedance: DC Current Input, 49.9 ohms. DC Voltage Input, Greater than 110.5K ohms.
Ambient Operating Temperature: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F).
Ambient Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F).
Ambient Relative Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing.
Isolation: 1500V AC for 60 seconds or 250V AC continuous. 3-way isolation between I/O, network, and power. Inputs share a common.
Features & Benefits
- Configurable from standard web browser
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps data rate negotiation
- 12-input module has very low cost per channel
- Universal DC inputs support a wide variety of industrial sensors and signals
- High-resolution 16-bit sigma-delta A/D converters ensure precise, high accuracy measurements
- Wide operational temperature range permits installation in extreme environments