XMCAP2000: XMC Carrier Card for AcroPack® Modules
• Two AcroPack or mini-PCIe mezzanine module slots
• Non-Intelligent carrier card
• PCIe x4 interface
This board interfaces two AcroPack mezzanine modules to a PCI Express bus on an air-cooled XMC carrier.more >
Two AcroPack module slots give you the freedom to mix a variety of I/O functions (A/D, D/A, digital in, digital out, serial I/O, etc.) on a single board. Or, combine modules of the same type for almost one hundred channels on a single card. Either way, the XMCAP2020/2021 saves your precious card slots and reduces your costs.
Select I/O modules from Acromag’s offering or use most third-party mPCIe compliant modules.
Designed for COTS applications these XMC carrier boards deliver high-reliability and high-performance at a low cost.
AcroPack carriers are RoHS compliant and ideal for military, defense, automation, aerospace, scientific, and development labs industries.
Features & Benefits
• Two AcroPack or mini-PCIe module slots support any combination of I/O functions
• PCI Express compliant
• Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt support
• Front panel 68-pin CHAMP 0.8mm connectors for field I/O
• Rear P14 and P16 connectors for field I/O
• DIP switch and/or geographical addressing for card identification
• VITA 42.0, 42.3 complaint
• JTAG programming through XMC P15 connector or through onboard micro connector
• Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environments