Agility™ Config Tool
The Agility™ Config Tool is a mobile application that allows easy setup and configuration of the Acromag TT Series transmitters (via a tethered mobile device), Acromag SP230 Series Signal Splitters (via a tethered mobile device), Acromag microBlox® Series I/O Modules (via wireless connection) and Acromag microBlox Series Limit Alarms (via wireless connection).
TT Series and SP230 Series require one 4001-113 cable for configuration with Windows® when not using a USB Isolator.
TT Series and SP230 Series require one 5028-565 OTG cable and one 4001-113 cable when using the Agility™ app with an Android® device.
Demo the software, no need for a module. To enter demo mode simple tap the arrow icon in the upper left corner 8 times.
Note that TT Series and SP230 Series config tool is only available on Google Play.
Agility™ Config Tool is available for free.
Features & Benefits
• Connects to Acromag TT Series transmitters, except models TT231 and TT233 (Requires the use of USB OTG Cable, Acromag part #: 5028-565, and USB A to Mini B Cable, Acromag part #: 4001-113)
• Connects to microBlox® signal conditioners and limit alarms via Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Configures and calibrates TT Series products via phone or tablet running Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.
• Configures and calibrates microBlox UB Series products via phone or tablet running Android 4.3 or later or iOS 8.1 or later.
• View wiring diagrams, even without an internet connection
• Perform quick and easy field diagnostics and troubleshooting
• Ideal for field technicians
• Trend and share field data
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Acromag is under license other trademarks are property of their respective owners.