Mechanical Relay Output Modules
• 6 digital I/O channels
• Universal 5/12/24V logic inputs
• Form A, 250V AC / 30V DC @ 5A relay outputs
The XTA-MRNO-6 is an interposing relay module with six digital inputs and six mechanical relay outputs. It is intended for use with BusWorks XT Series discrete I/O or other digital output modules for the purpose of driving high energy loads. This module serves as an interim digital interface to switch high voltage devices at high currents based on digital logic inputs. Each pair of output contacts are individually isolated.more >
These modules are very easy to use. Removable front-facing terminal blocks on the module’s top and bottom greatly simplify field wiring. Individidual channel LEDs indicate the output state for convenient troubleshooting.
Rugged construction and high density design combine for a very effective I/O solution. These units are ideal for remote monitoring, distributed control, or SCADA applications.
Features & Benefits
Interposing Relay Module Features
- Input ranges: 4-32V digital logic
- Output ranges: relays drive up to 250V AC / 30V DC at 5A
- Power Requirement: 12 to 32V DC
- Six buffered digital logic inputs
- Six mechanical relay outputs
- Normally open, sealed, Form A 5A mechanical relay contacts (SPST-NO)
- Switches both AC and DC voltage loads
- 1500V AC isolation (between each I/O channel and power) and surge/transient protection
- High-Density 22.5mm wide package with pluggable, front-facing terminals
- Individual LEDs for each channel
- Supports bussed/rail and redundant power
- -40°C to +80°C wide temperature operation
- Withstands 25g shock and 4g vibration
- CE and UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals
- ATEX Certified.