Solid-State Relay Input Modules
• 6 optocoupler channels
• 120V AC/DC input with optical isolation
• Universal 5/12/24V logic output
The XTA-120V-6 optocoupler module provides six individually isolated 120V AC/DC digital (discrete) inputs to sense on/off levels and drive open-drain outputs. It is intended for use with BusWorks XT Series discrete I/O and other digital input modules to monitor contact closures or mains power supply high/low voltage levels.more >
Each channel senses the presence or absence of high-level voltage to determine the status of proximity switches, limit switches, toggle switches, push buttons, contacts, and other devices. Opto-isolators control an open-drain output to safely interface the status of the monitored signal.
These modules are very easy to use. Removable front-facing terminal blocks on the module’s top and bottom greatly simplify field wiring.
Rugged construction and high density design combine for a very effective I/O solution. These units are ideal for remote monitoring, distributed control, or SCADA applications.
Features & Benefits
- Input ranges: 0-130V RMS, 130V DC
- Output ranges: Open-Drain with 1K Ohm pull-up to +5.3V DC; 0-32V DC Maximum, 150mA sink
- Power Requirement: 12 to 32V DC (0.4W)
- Six high-level voltage input channels
- Six logic-level oputput channels
(open-drain, low-side switches)
- Built-in hysteresis optimized for mains power
- Outputs include 1KΩ pull-ups to +5.3V DC
- High-density 22.5mm wide package with pluggable, front-facing terminals
- 1500V AC isolation (between each input and power/output) and surge/transient protection
- Supports bussed/rail and redundant power
- -40°C to +70°C wide temperature operation
- Withstands 25g shock and 4g vibration
- CE and UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals
- ATEX Certified.