We are looking for a motivated Receiving/Inspection person. You will work with a team of talented and motivated professionals, and gain wide-range experience in a dynamic electronics company.
Examines products and materials for defects or deviations from specifications. Confirming specifications by conducting visual and physical tests; communicating required adjustments, issues or trends to the Quality Supervisor. During the visual inspection, the Receiving – Inspector will look for any abnormalities such as dents, missing parts, the general integrity of the product, and the quantity received. as well as check for minor cosmetic issues such as scratches, and nicks. Also included is to check to make sure components fall within tolerance directed by the product specifications and requirements.
- Inspection and testing of electronic products, assemblies and components.
- Checks quantity, type, size, part number, dimensions, and specifications to ensure they are properly identified materials.
- Reports defective parts discovered to your supervisor immediately.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare receiving/inspection reports.
- Routes or delivers product to inventory or other locations as needed.
- Ability to help problem solve to improve quality and output.
- Attention to detail is a necessity.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Education and Experience
- High School degree or GED.
- Computer skills a plus.
- Pass and maintain IPC-A-610D certification.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must write legibly.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Maximum weight to be handled is 50 pounds.
- The majority of the work is to be performed in a standing/sitting position. The ability to remain standing/sitting for up to 8 hours at a time if necessary.
- May occasionally perform duties in a standing, kneeling or squatting, position, and occasionally use a stair climber ladder.
- Good eyesight and the ability to distinguish color is necessary.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English as it relates to performing job requirements.
- The work setting consists of a production environment with suitable lighting, a moderate to high noise level, and fluctuating temperatures.
- The work schedule consists of a five-day, 40-hour workweek, with overtime dependent on department needs.
- You may be required to wear eye protection.
- This is a safe working environment with mild chemical odor and fumes.
Anything so delegated by management.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 Wixom Rd
Wixom, MI 48393
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer