Acromag is a U.S. high-tech innovative electronics company. Our designs travel through space on their way to the final frontier. Nuclear plants, wastewater treatment plants, and oil production are all safer for neighborhoods and the environment with the help of our reliable signal measurement and control I/O devices. We service the world from our Michigan facility. We are committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest engineers in the business. We care about our employees and offer a comprehensive benefit package.
The Quality Inspector works with manufacturing professionals during the production process. When a product is completed, a quality inspector tests the performance to determine if it meets Acromag’s specs, and industry standards. If a product does not meet specific standards, recommendations are made to improve the quality of a product. Besides having an understanding of the product or service, a quality inspector must also be adept at the tools of the trade.
- Inspection and testing of electronic products, assemblies and components.
- Ability to help problem solve to improve quality and output.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Education and Experience
- High School degree or GED.
- Computer skills a plus.
- Pass and maintain IPC-A-610D certification.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must write legibly.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Maximum weight to be handled is 50 pounds.
- The majority of the work is to be performed in a sitting position. The ability to remain sitting for up to 8 hours at a time if necessary.
- May occasionally perform duties in a standing, kneeling or squatting, position, and occasionally use a stair climber ladder.
- Good eyesight and the ability to distinguish color is necessary.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English as it relates to performing job requirements.
- The work setting consists of a production environment with suitable lighting, a moderate to high noise level, and fluctuating temperatures.
- The work schedule consists of a five-day, 40-hour workweek, with overtime dependent on department needs.
- You may be required to wear eye protection.
- This is a safe working environment with mild chemical odor and fumes.
Anything so delegated by management.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 Wixom Rd
Wixom, MI 48393
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer