We are looking for a motivated QA Inspector for our Quality department. You will work with a team of talented and motivated professionals, and gain wide-range experience in a dynamic electronics company.
The Quality inspectors works with manufacturing professionals during the production process. When a product is completed, a quality inspector tests the performance to determine if it meets Acromag’s specs, and industry standards. If a product does not meet specific standards, recommendations are made to improve the quality of a product. Besides having an understanding of the product or service, a quality inspector must also be adept at the tools of the trade.
- Inspection and testing of electronic products, assemblies and components.
- Ability to help problem solve to improve quality and output.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Education and Experience
- High School degree or GED.
- Computer skills a plus.
- Pass and maintain IPC-A-610D certification.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must write legibly.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Maximum weight to be handled is 50 pounds.
- The majority of the work is to be performed in a sitting position. The ability to remain standing for up to 8 hours at a time if necessary.
- May occasionally perform duties in a sitting, kneeling or squatting, position along with having to use a stair-climber ladder.
- Good eyesight and the ability to distinguish color is necessary.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English as it relates to performing job requirements.
- The work setting consists of a production environment with suitable lighting, a moderate to high noise level, and fluctuating temperatures.
- The work schedule consists of a five-day, 40-hour workweek, with overtime dependent on department needs.
- You may be required to wear eye protection.
- This is a safe working environment with mild chemical odor and fumes.
Anything so delegated by management.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 S. Wixom Rd.
Wixom, Michigan 48393-2417
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel DepartmentNotice: Undefined index: address in /code/wp-content/themes/TheeTheme-Child/single-career-opportunity.php on line 37
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer