Inside Sales Representative
Acromag is a U.S. high-tech innovative electronics company. Our designs travel through space on their way to the final frontier. Nuclear plants, wastewater treatment plants, and oil production are all safer for neighborhoods and the environment with the help of our reliable signal measurement and control I/O devices. We service the world from our Michigan facility. We are committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest engineers in the business.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the ability to multitask on an ongoing basis. This position is responsible for collaborating directly with the customers, understanding their needs, and addressing inquiries.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or on-line web chat to provide support and information on products or services.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customers’ accounts and records customer interactions with through details of inquiries, complaints, or concerns.
- Track, report, and close out sales order opportunities statuses on a regular basis.
- Prepares quotes and responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with customer service representatives with purchase orders as received.
- Assists channel partners with product availability and quote requests.
- Provides technical documents to customers and works with engineering support, if needed.
- Updates product and job knowledge on an ongoing basis including required system(s) training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent sales and comprehension skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Sales, Business, Marketing, or experience in a related business field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales.
- Prior knowledge of electronics and electrical a plus but not required.
- Prior industrial and technical sales a plus but not required.
- Prior Military experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with CRM databases.
- Knowledge of social media.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- May occasionally perform duties in a standing, kneeling, or squatting, position.
- May be required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms.
- Good eyesight and the ability to distinguish color is necessary, and the ability to adjust focus for use of a computer monitor.
- Able to speak, read, write, and understand English as it relates to performing job requirements.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- May be expected to visit the production floor, where the noise level is moderate to high noise level, with suitable lighting, and with a mild chemical odor and fumes.
What We Offer:
- Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday’s
- Wellness Program
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Employee activities planned throughout the year: such as, company lunches, team building and holiday parties
- Casual Dress Code
Check out our products: https://www.acromag.com/product-category/signal-conditioners-network-i-o/
Acromag provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Acromag, Inc., Personnel Department
30765 Wixom Rd
Wixom, MI 48393
Acromag is an Equal Opportunity Employer